Changes in version 0.16.1
A focused headband play update launched at Steam Early Access.
- Dedicated headband menu added. All you need to know about playing with headband is now found under one button at the main menu.
- Two new tracks;
Trainer (will be renamed to Warm Up Highway in the next version) is intended as a get-to-know-how-it-works-track. It’s straight forward and have no Power Ups.
Pluto Infinity is an infinity track, but for now set to four laps. A bit more tricky training before you launch to the standard tracks competing with ghost balls or other player – perhaps using a game pad to beat your focus.
- New headband in-game help messages when you seem to need them.
- Headband focus indicator improved, hope you’ll find it useful.
Mindball Play escapes outside!
- 2 new tracks – quite different in layout from the previous ones.
Skyscraper up on the roof of a skyscraper and Solar in a hot race in the desert.
- major parts of Conveyor is redesigned.
- slipstream speed boost added.
- we have also added a Speedometer.
- the AI ball is harder.
- specific headband update;
Major changes to the code that runs the (AI) ball’s response of the input (your focus).
Headband key is required. You’ll get the key if you buy the headband at our web site – only.
You’ll find a new focus/relaxation indicator down to the right by the new speedometer.